ShareThis

6/23/10

Catching Up

I haven’t written anything in a bit. Main reason why at the moment is because I’ve been really sick for over a week now with Bronchitis and Sinusitis. It is no joke! I am down for the count and I’ve been hit with some major breathing problems and sinus pain which cause me constant headaches. I guess that’s what I get for celebrating my first birthday healthy in 3 years. Yep, for the last 3 I’ve been sick but I’m glad that it hit me now when I’m fully done celebrating. I am starting to feel like I’m on the mend even though I am definitely still struggling with this. I don’t think I’ve felt THIS sick in a long time!

Coming up in the next few days hopefully, you’ll see entries about my birthday, trip to NYC which included a Foreign Exchange show and some musical goodness. Until then, I will leave you to listen to my mp3 on the top right corner of the screen where you will hear select tracks from the new album by The Roots entitled How I Got Over. It was released this passed Tuesday, June 22 to rave reviews. I love it and have not stopped listening to it since I got it! Make sure you go pick it up! If you are a lover of hip hop and live instrumentation like I am, you will not be disappointed!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the heads UP!!! Gotta go cop that NOW!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP