ShareThis

7/17/11

The Jamla Army Podcast!!!

Just a lil' tidbit before I start hitting y'all with a bunch of posts this week :)

I've been told many times that I have a great voice...by friends, family and even patients at work have said that. I've also been told that I should start podcasting because of my voice and my love of music. I was always curious about podcasting because growing up I always wanted to be on radio but never really looked into it....until now.

Myself, Lady Jaye, Storm Shadow & Barbecue (yes, they are code names!) of the Jamla Army Ambassadors recorded this podcast and we had a great time so I'd like to share it with you. There's 2 ways you can hear it. You can go ahead and download it right here or click the embedded player below but don't forget to pause the mp3 player on the top right before pressing play!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP