ShareThis

9/13/12

Ear Candy ~ Bizarre Tribe: A Quest To The Pharcyde


Nothing like some dope hip hop goodness to keep me posting!! I gotta give a shout out to my homie, Jorge for sharing this on his Facebook page. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that my first love in music is hip hop and 2 of my favorite groups are A Tribe Called Quest & The Pharcyde. When I saw this posted, my eyes BUGGED out.

Bizarre Tribe: A Quest To The Pharcyde is a mash up courtesy of Amerigo Gazaway from Gummy Soul. Now I have to be honest, I have never heard of them until now but will definitely be doing some research. The release is described on Gummy Soul's bandcamp page as: 

"Join Gummy Soul's Amerigo Gazaway as he embarks on a 55 minute "Quest to The Pharcyde". Utilizing the original Jazz, Soul and Funk recordings sampled throughout A Tribe Called Quest’s extensive catalogue, Gazaway recreates classic productions – pairing his reinterpreted instrumentals with select vocals from West Coast “golden era” favorites, The Pharcyde."
 Upon my first listen, I fell in love with it and immediately downloaded it. This goodness is FREE so scoop it up! Any hip hop lover will enjoy it. Check out the promo video and download it! There's an instrumental version available too!!

DOWNLOAD Bizzare Tribe: A Quest To The Pharcyde
DOWNLOAD Bizzare Tribe: A Quest To The Pharcyde Instrumentals


(Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to pause on the mp3 player on the top right before playing!)





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Vee, thanks for posting the dopeness! I can't wait to download this, and I'm loving the video!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP