On my ??th birthday (lol!) I wanted to share a bit of me here. I've been receiving so much love since midnight struck today, May 27th. I'm overwhelmed, overjoyed, exretemely grateful and so blessed! xo
Who Am I?
- I'm a child of God, a daughter, sister, cousin, auntie and friend. My family and friends are everything to me.
- I'm also a lover of good music, good food and good company. I'm constantly listening to music and listen to a lot of different genres. Who doesn't love good food? If I had to state a favourite, I'd probably say Japanese. What's good music or food without company? I love to be surrounded by great people, spread love and shares laughs.
- I have a thing for the colour blue, purses and silver jewellery. If you don't know at least one of these things, you can't say you know me! ;-)
- I can be painfully shy at times. I'm constantly working on getting out of my shell. Sometimes that consists of backing myself up against a wall and leaving me no choice but to get things done. I feel awkward social gatherings but most times, I hide it well. Lol!
- I'm a writer/blogger & a Jamla Army Colonel. Because of this, I get recognized from time to time. I'm surprised every time that happens...not because I'm not worthy of attention or lack of faith in myself but because I'm honoured that people take the time to check out my work. I've been told I'm almost too humble about it. This part of me, the work I've done/been doing, the people I've met especially ones I consider friends...it's almost like another life to me. On one side you have Vee, the shy, awkward person that works full time at a doctor's office...on the other, there's Lady Vee who has a business card, goes to shows, hangs out and sometimes parties with other bloggers and artists.