ShareThis

6/10/06

Thanks SinRo! Yep, I got this from you!

I saw this on my favorite man in Illinois, SinRo's blog. If you like, check him out here: http://www.abitterview.net/blog/index.html . It's just a lil' questionaire he posted. I liked it, filled it in for myself and wanted to share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Questions From A - Z

Accent:
Not unless I put one on...I can sound Jamaican, British or Filipino! Some may say that I sound black.

Booze: Rye & Ginger Ale, Malibu Rum & Pineapple Juice, Amaretto Sour, Smirnoff Twisted Coolers...Black Cherry and Green Apple are my faves!

Chore I Hate: Laundry

Dogs/Cats: I like both but don't have any.

Essential Electronics: Mp3 Player, Cell Phone, PC

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Angel by Thierry Mugler and Fresh Vanilla by Bath and Body Works.

Gold/Silver: Silver...White Gold or Platinum if I'll be ever able to afford it!

Hometown: The T-Dot!! Toronto, Ontario, CANADA

Insomnia: Once in a while...but I feel like I could sleep right now!

Job Title(s): Medical Office Assistant

Kids: Hopefully....one day

Living Arrangements: 2 bedroom apt, 1st floor

Most Admired Trait: My Height, long legs

Number of Sexual Partners: Currently? None. Previously? Ummm, too personal!

Overnight Hospital Stays: None, thank God!

Phobia: Insects, Reptiles and Heights.

Quote: A smile is the only curve that sets things straight

Religion: Raised Catholic

Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister...both older...a lot older

Time I usually wake up: Depending on the day: Monday to Friday: Too Damn Early. Saturday and Sunday: Whenever I Please...sometimes early, sometimes late...also depends on what I did the night before!

Unusual Talent: I have a pretty good memory when it comes to people's face, names and numbers...especially at work...Someone might have seen the doctor a year or 2 ago and they don't even need to tell me who they are when they come in..I just know. I'm good at voice recognition too...people at work think I have caller ID but I don't!

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts. Ewwwwww!

Worst Habit: Shyness...especially when it comes to how I feel

X-Rays: Let's see...nose, ankles, knees, shoulder (Yes, I can be accident prone!) chest, sinuses ( for when I'm sick with breathing problems)

Yummy Foods I Make: My Daddy Loves My Mac & Cheese

Zodiac Sign: Gemini ---Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP