ShareThis

7/17/06

HOW YA FEELIN'????? HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

WOWWWW IT'S HOT!!!

No word of a lie, I am sitting here in my bra and shorts typing this...sorry for the visual!! I had so much trouble sleeping the last few days cuz it's so hot in our apartment.

Today I reallllyyyy looked forward to going to work cuz of the AC but our office for some reason is warmer than all the other offices in the building! I mean it's not as bad as home cuz I do get some air but it's still warm...warm enough for our patients to sit there and fan themselves with magazines! I need to file a complaint or something.

Damn, I hope it rains over night like the forecasters say it supposed to. Hopefully it'll cool things off even just a lil'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP