ShareThis

5/12/07

Random Ramblings Volume 7

My back has been bothering me for over a week now. I've been pretty exhausted this week and I don't know why. Wednesday I went to bed at 10pm which is really unusual for me and I felt like crap when I woke up still!!! What gives???????

My birthday's comin' up real fast...wonder how I'm going to react to it this year. I doubt it'll be as bad as last year...

The new Joe album is HOT!!!!! I love it...I posted my fave. song on it called Where You At?
It made me wonder....Baby, where you at? Who am I asking that to, you wonder? Honestly no one in particular...actually yes, there is someone in particular...LOVE. Where is love at? It's been missin' for awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP