ShareThis

5/27/08

Another Year Part Deux

It's 2 minutes to midnight and I'm in good spirits. Work was busy but good and the amount of love I received today was amazing. My cell phone got a total of 50 text msgs from loved ones and notifications from Facebook of people leaving me wall posts or msgs. I was able to push the drama I mentioned out of my mind at least for now so I enjoyed my bday.
I'm listening to my boys Ty & Rez on Flow 93.5. Their show OTA Live is the grrreatest! Rez just shouted me out which was real sweet!

I got a funny msg from Darien today, yawning and all! I wanted to share it with y'all...it was a great way to end my day off...(Don't forget to pause the mp3 player to the right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP