ShareThis

11/11/08

Random Ramblings Volume 10

I started having a new pain in my left leg on Saturday. Usually my pain is associated with my knee cap. It either shifts out of place or pops every time I sit down or stand up but now, I get a sharp pain on the lower left side just below the back of my knee. It makes me feel like my leg is going to give way and I either have to stop walking for a minute or sit down right away because I feel like I might fall. I don’t know what’s going on. This leg has never been the same since I hurt it in Chicago last month. I’m worried.

Why is it people say they wanna do business but are ‘half assed’ when it comes to following through?

If you say you’re going to do something, do it! I know procrastination is a bitch but when you’re trying to establish your name/business venture, you need to step your game up!

I’m stronger and more confident because of you but right now, I don’t feel the same way when it comes to our friendship. Not sure what’s going on but I’m apprehensive when I think about bringing it up. I feel tension and awkwardness but not sure what to do. Give it time? Let it go? Bring it up and deal with it? Am I looking too much into it? Regardless, I hope that things get better.

I’ve gotten rid of a lot my shyness but a number of times over the last couple of months made me realize that I still have a long way to go.

It’s hard to be excited about things in my life without someone to share it with.

I wish I had more friends in the city to chill with. Most of my friends are in the US…hmmm, time for a change of scenery?

Now that I’m a little more stable, would a change of scenery be possible? Let’s say in about 2 years or so…hmmm, I wonder.

I still want to be a part of the blog but too much was expected. Can’t you see that? There were a bunch of writers and now you’re down to 1 other than yourself. I felt like I’d be a good addition and actually enjoyed working on it but, the way you dealt with a situation caused me not to come back so I found someone else to give information to. I’d come back if you asked me to and the terms were different, but do you even realize that? Did you ever wonder why I didn’t come back? Business doesn’t always have to be so ‘cut throat’, you may push away people that care for you or someone with whom you can build with.

Today I was outside on my break and someone walked by, smiling. “Good morning! You’re beautiful. You’ve got a gorgeous face!” I just blushed and shyly said thank you. Wow, that was sooo random. I was feeling really blah today but I couldn’t help but smile. I don’t feel I look the greatest today either. Guess it’s the new coat I just bought that I wore today. Lol.

Heartfelt condolences go out to my friend Trifon and his family. He just lost his mom on Sunday. She was a kind and wonderful lady. RIP FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP