ShareThis

8/12/10

Inside Look: Darien Brockington - Rain Video Shoot




Well, you heard me mention that Darien Brockington recently filmed his first solo video shoot for his single, Rain. The video is still on "COMING SOON" status but I thought I'd give you a glimpse of what went on behind the scenes to tide you over. All the photos were shot by John Stevens for JAS Photo who was the Director of Photography. I think you will agree with me when I say he did a great job!

Darien Brockington's The Cold Case Files is NOW AVAILABLE!!! Just click the links: iTunes, Amazon.com. If you want to get your hands on an actual CD, you can grab one at Moods Music. More merchants coming soon!

To fully enjoy the slide show below, be sure to press pause on the mp3 player to the top right!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the video cuz I already love the song.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP