ShareThis

9/5/10

Lady's Faves

Back again with another installment of Lady's Faves. This was long overdue...kind of took it easy this week but I'm back ;-)

Fave Song: In A Song (Featuring Middle Child) ~ DJ Center

So I'm listening to the new Episode of Gordon Gartell Radio by Phonte and DJ Brainchild and a song catches my ear. I recognized the beat from my fave PM Dawn song, Paper Doll. I honestly don't know too much of DJ Center or Middle Child but I did seek out the album, Everything In Time which features other artists like Oddisee, Renee Neufville (from Zhane) and Canadian singer, Zaki Ibrahim. The album as a whole is good but In A Song is clearly my stand out track and it's currently streaming on the mp3 player here to the top right!
To hear snippets of the album and/or to purchase, click on the album cover below:



Fave Singer: Avery*Sunshine

Avery*Sunshine is one of my new fave singers. I discovered her and her music when I was blessed with her album as being part of the SoulTracks.com web team. She is soooo soulful! Her self titled debut album has been in heavy rotation since I got it. My 2 most fave tracks are All In My Head and I Got Sunshine. Of course, I wouldn't claim her as one of my faves unless I had something to back it up! Enjoy live footage of All In My Head and a video of her performing I Got Sunshine on TV back in July 2010. (Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to pause on the mp3 player on the top right before pressing play!)

All In My Head


I Got Sunshine

To listen to snippets or to purchase Avery*Sunshine's album, click the album cover below:


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nice website. I also have a Hip Hop Music website. We can both send each other traffic. Would
    you like to link exchange. My website is www.guttahiphop.com. Please add me as "New Hip Hop Daily"
    and get back to me. I will add you as the name you chose.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP