ShareThis

1/31/11

Lady’s Faves

Actual Proof - The Talented Tenth

It’s seems not long ago, Actual Proof blessed us with their first FREE EP…wait a sec…it WAS not long ago! One of my fave rap duos is back with another one! The Talented Tenth was released on January 15th which was also 9th Wonder’s birthday and is 20 tracks strong! Yes, I said 20 tracks and all for FREE!! Featured artists include Laws, Kendrick Lamar and members of the IWWMG family, Rapsody, Halo, Thee Tom Hardy, Sean Boog and many more! Production credits are of course by 9th Wonder and The Soul Council including the council’s newest member, Eric G.
Although I love all of the tracks on this EP, the one that stands out the most to me is track they released first, Dream…with 9th Wonder production, lyrical strength…it's just amazing to me. Dream is fighting Genius for the top spot as my fave Act Proof song! Click the cover below to listen/download!



Carlitta Durand – Nostalgic Nights

I’m such a fan of Carlitta’s so when she announced she was releasing a new EP on Christmas Eve, I was really looking forward to it. Last Christmas Eve (2009), she released her Doug and Patty EP and not long ago, a remix version called Doug & Patty: Season 2 (in Sheckyvision) was released.
Nostalgic Nights is a 8 track EP that really shows Ms. Durand’s growth musically. I really enjoyed listening to it especially to Sweet July and Peace. Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I have so far. To listen or purchase for just $5, click the cover below...



Fave Videos
(Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to pause on the mp3 player on the top right before pressing play!)

Geno Young – Shoulda

From one of my top albums of 2010, Ear Hustler, Geno Young releases a video for my favorite track, Shoulda. ENJOY!!



David Banner & 9th Wonder – Be With You Featuring Ludacris & Marsha Ambrosius

This is such a fun video. I love the Soul Train vibe of it. I’m so proud of 9th and his work with David Banner on Death of a Popstar. This video has also been on BET’s 106 & Park the last few weeks or so…to vote to keep it there (it's been at #3 lately!!), click here!!



Conya Doss - All In You

Love this song, love this video! All In You is a beautiful song off of Conya Doss' album, Blu Transition. This video also features my boy, Zo in his acting debut!! He's the one with the dimples, playing Conya's friend...




No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP