ShareThis

3/29/11

Lady’s Faves – Videos

(Reminder: Don't forget to pause the mp3 player on the top right before pressing play!)



Carlitta Durand – iCarli

The sultry songstress from NC is back with a new one! I love the simplicity of this video much like the song. Carli’s beauty is apparent…the track shows off her voice and the visual showcases her look and style! If you like this song, it’s available for free in her Nostalgic Nights EP here.



Anthony David Featuring Algebra & Phonte – 4evermore

I remember when I first heard 4evermore, I loved it from the beginning. It is such a loving, two-stepping, perfect for a wedding type song so it’s fitting that the video’s setting is a wedding. The cameos are cool too…Eric Roberson’s there, India Arie is in attendance and my girl, Jodine from Jodine’s Corner plays Phonte’s wife. Love this video…I couldn’t help but smile while watching it! Be sure to check out for Anthony David’s album, As Above So Below!!


Marsha Ambrosius – Far Away

Gorgeous song…I don’t want to give away too much but Far Away is a powerful video. The message is strong and Marsha is lovely. Her album, Late Nights Early Mornings came out is definitely worth a listen.



Linkin Park – Waiting For The End

Some of you may or may not realize but my musical taste is fairly diverse! One of my favorite bands is Linkin Park. I saw them in concert in February and had a GREAT time! Waiting For The End is a song off of LP’s latest album, A Thousand Suns. I fell in love with the album especially this song. I relate to the lyrics and the video visuals are awesome. Enjoy!


Zo! Featuring Phonte – Greater Than The Sun

One of my favorites off of Zo!’s album, Sunstorm that was released July 2010. Greater Than The Sun has an amazing vibe to it. I always thought this was a great song to start your day off with and it looks like Phil The God, the director, thought the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP