ShareThis

2/7/12

Ear Candy: pHoenix Pagliacci ~ Pretty Wings



After the release of her solid debut Books, Bucks & Beats Volume 1: Holla At A Schola, pHoenix Pagliacci is back with a musical gift you and your boo can enjoy to start getting into the Valentine's Day mood.

Pretty Wings is an 8 track EP that was released Feb 7/2012. With production from Ka$h of The Soul Council, Bass Line, G-Dub, Kemi-Kal and features from Haley Small and Lokz, pHoenix delivers a solid project.

As if she could make me a bigger fan than I already am, pHoenix has a joint on this EP called Never Been In Love. This song GOT me on the first listen...like really, really GRABBED me. While I love her as both a rapper and a singer, her vocals on this song are...just beautiful, for lack of a better way to express myself. I loved it so much I made it the first song you hear when you visit my site! :)

It has only been a few months since her debut but I already see/hear pHoenix Pagliacci's growth and I cannot WAIT to see what she has coming up next!! Don't just take my word for it though, you can download Pretty Wings for FREE by clicking the cover art above and/or below! (Shoutouts to the homie The Son of Job on the design!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP