ShareThis

12/8/06

All The Things I Want To Say But Don't Have The Guts To Tell You...

What I have feared most since I heard your news has happened and I'm all mixed up, almost like I don't know how to feel.
I'm feeling a bunch of different things:
My chest is heavy like I'm missing something
I'm sad
I'm indifferent cuz I wasn't sure if we were gonna work anyway.
"What's gonna happen now?" is always running through my head.

Actually I guess I kinda do know what to feel...I'm missing you....
Your calls, your daily text msgs, your arms around me.
It's been awhile since I felt such comfort from someone and now you are far away.

This whole thing has made me realize how much I felt. I'm hurting, tears are falling and I'm trying hard not to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP