ShareThis

11/16/10

Lady’s Faves

Fave Videos

The Foreign Exchange ~ Maybe She’ll Dream Of Me

One of my fave groups, The Foreign Exchange released their video for Maybe She’ll Dream Of Me, the 1st single off of their album, Authenticity. Once again a great job from director, Matt Koza. Like the song? You can still download it for free by clicking here. Be sure to cop the album Authenticity…it has not left my rotation since it came out!
(Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to pause on the mp3 player on the top right before pressing play!)



Kam Moye ~ Splitting Image

Yeah, I know this video isn’t new but it’s one of my faves from my boy, Kam Moye. It’s also one of my favorite songs by him. This song means more to me than he probably knows and has one of my favorite lyrics: “Happiness is not having what you want but it’s wanting what you have…” Splitting Image really spoke to me especially around this time last year when I was going through a really rough time. Kam has stopped releasing music since this video has been released. I wrote about that earlier this year and you can see that by clicking here.



Fave Freebies

C3 ~ Don’t Wait Reprise


I had just posted about C3’s Contempojazzsoulhop here but they just released another goodie for free! The instrumental track is a reprise of The Foreign Exchange’s song Don’t Wait from their album Authenticity. The way this song came about was pretty amazing. My friend, Trel aka Fave (who is a member of C3 along with Todd aka The Big LA and Doug aka Mr. Fresh) told me Don’t Wait was his favorite song and plays it on his keys as a mode of warming up/practice. He recorded it, sent it to Todd who added drums to it and the next thing you know, the track was created. It only took a few hours to put it together. C3 decided to release it to show gratitude to The Foreign Exchange because it was +FE that inspired C3 their internet file swapping method of creating music. I absolutely love it! To listen/download, click on the cover art above and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP